Be one of the first to book your room at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino for DEMA Show 2018 from 14 – 17 November. The DEMA Show will be in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center just steps away from the hotel. Call PADI Travel™ to secure the special room rate of $110 US per night* (plus tax). Pay the resort fee and you’ll receive complimentary wireless internet, access to the hotel’s fitness center, in-room safe use and free local and toll free domestic calls.
PADI® programs, such as the PADI Social, Course Director Update, IDC Staff Instructor Update and Emergency First Response® Instructor Trainer course, will take place in the Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino, so you’ll be at the center of the action.
Contact PADI Travel at 800 729 7234 ext. 2539 (US and Canada) or email Christine.Grange@padi.com to book your room today.
*Rates subject to change without notice.
Unmatched in the Industry
When you compare coverage, service and price, you’ll find that PADI® -endorsed professional liability insurance provides the industry’s best coverage at the best price. In addition to unmatched service and support, the PADI-endorsed professional liability insurance program offers:
- The industry’s only A++ XV rated US insurance company. A++XV is the highest rating possible.
- The lowest price in the industry for the best coverage. PADI-endorsed insurance is the most competitively priced insurance coverage available to dive professionals for the 2017-2018 policy year, with no price change from 2016. It’s the most stable insurance program in the industry today and offers you the best value.
- Unlimited defense costs outside policy limits with no “rider” necessary. With the PADI-endorsed policy there are no limits to the amount of money the insurance company will invest to defend you. Other polices in the industry either have a limit or the defense cost comes out of the total policy limits.
- No General Standards Warranty. Some policies don’t provide coverage if the dive professional’s actions are not absolutely consistent with all agency training standards.
- No reduced ratios for introductory scuba open water dives. The PADI-endorsed policy provides coverage for the conduct of introductory programs that meet Recreational Scuba Training Council (RSTC) standards. Specifically, it provides coverage for conducting open water dives at a 4:1 ratio. Other policies only provide coverage for open water dives at a 2:1 ratio (1:1 under age 15).
- Prior acts coverage. Changing from one professional liability policy to another can result in a “loss of prior acts coverage” with some policies on the market, which could leave you bare for claims resulting from incidents or instruction that occurred in the past. The PADI-endorsed professional liability program provides prior acts coverage for claims dating back to your first date of uninterrupted professional liability coverage or 30 June 1992, whichever is later.
- Effective dates through the entire year (30 June 2017 to 30 June 2018). Other policies may not be effective 30 June 2017, causing a gap in coverage.
For more than 30 years, PADI-endorsed insurance has remained the market leader with coverage that is clear and policies that are easy to understand. With the PADI-endorsed policy, you also get the most experienced defense, risk management and insurance teams in the industry.
Enroll in or renew your PADI-endorsed professional liability insurance today to lock in the best prices and coverage of the year.
For more information or to enroll, visit:
As part of PADI’s value proposition and commitment to serving its members, PADI now offers comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance services for all U.S.-based members*.
Vicencia and Buckley Insurance, a Division of HUB International, make this significant new benefit possible. U.S.-based PADI Members now have access to affordable medical, dental and life insurance with leading carriers backed by the nation’s largest providers. Enrolling, and getting policies issued, is easy.
Open Enrollment begins 1 November 2015 and continues through 31 January 2016.
Health and Dental Insurance: Through PADI.HealthInsurance.com, individuals and families can get quotes from leading health insurance carriers, compare health plans side by side, and purchase health insurance. Individual health insurance offers the convenience of choice: You choose which benefits you want in a plan. Premium options give you the freedom to choose what best fits your family’s budget.
Life Insurance: PADI has a new life-insurance price-comparison service available to PADI instructors who are U.S. residents. Now, you can easily compare the rates of 50 leading life insurers in seconds and have the freedom to apply to any company shown. Special questions and filters designed for diving instructors ensures accurate life-insurance quotes. Instant life-insurance quotes from $5,000 US to $25 million US are now available at LifeQuotes.com.
Employer Small Group Health and Dental Insurance Plans: HealthInsurance.com also offers competitive employer-sponsored group plans for groups ranging from two or more employees. HealthInsurance.com has a vast portfolio of products and carrier relationships, which allow multiple proposals with flexible, affordable plans and competitive rates.
*Offer valid in U.S. only
As part of PADI’s value proposition and commitment to serving its members, PADI now offers comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance services for all US-based members*.
Vicencia and Buckley Insurance, a Division of HUB International, make this significant new benefit possible. All US-based PADI Members now have access to affordable medical, dental and life insurance with leading carriers backed by the nation’s largest providers. Enrolling, and getting policies issued, is easy.
Health and Dental Insurance: Through HealthInsurance.com, individuals and families can get quotes from leading health insurance carriers, compare health plans side by side and purchase health insurance. Individual health insurance offers the convenience of choice: you choose what benefits you want in a plan. Premium options give you the freedom to choose what best fits your family’s budget.
ATTENTION! OPEN ENROLLMENT ENDS ON FEBRUARY 15TH. Don’t find yourself without Health Insurance! PADI is here to make sure you are covered and is very excited to offer Health Insurance through Healthinsurance.com to help make sure you and your family are protected.
Life Insurance: Life insurance is not one-size-fits-all. Your policy can be tailored to meet your financial objectives. People have different priorities at different stages of their lives. That is why PADI has partnered with LifeQuotes.com to offer our members the best in life insurance options with customized coverages for divers.
Other benefits, such as home and auto insurance, international travel insurance, long term care insurance, wellness and fitness programs, identification theft protection services, technology support and even pet insurance, are coming soon. Stay tuned!
*Offer valid in United States only
As a PADI Pro, you’re eligible to order PADI-branded business cards. On the front, list your name and contact details. On the back, choose a Project AWARE message or an offer to redeem the card for a Discover Scuba experience.
For more information, or to order, visit the PADI Pro’s Site. Our 2016 pricing is the same as previous years: $40 – $50 per 1000 cards. The price depends on if the card is one or two sided. Shipping is an additional $11 (shipping to continental US).
Links not working? You must be logged in to the PADI Pros Site to view the order form. Please log in and try clicking the links again. If you are on a mobile device, please choose to view the desktop version of the site.
PADI Instructor Discounts from Patagonia
PADI Instructors (MSDT or higher) qualify for special pricing from Patagonia in 2012.
Orders must be placed via their website, and there’s a short application process. Also, the discounts are gender-specific. So women, you can only order women’s apparel at a discount, guys no discounts on bikinis, sorry.
Ready to get started? Here’s a rundown of what you’ll need to provide:
- Completed on-line application (printed out or scanned)
- Current PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, IDC Staff Instructors, Master Instructors or Course Director’s certification (a print out from Pro-Chek works well for this)
- A current company brochure, catalog or personal advertisement listing your name as a scuba instructor.
- Dive service business card
- Letter of reference from the dive service for whom you work
- Proof of personal liability insurance.
Click here to get started with the Patagonia Pro Deal application process.
Submit the documentation described above by FAX, mail or email. This yearly offer is for individual accounts and may not be available in certain regions.
Pasted below is a small sample of what’s available.
Patagonia Board Shorts / T-Shirts
Patagonia Travel Bags
Patagonia Women’s Swimsuits