Attention PADI Stores: ScubaEarth™ is launching soon and you’ll want to complete your business profile before the site goes live to consumers. Your ScubaEarth profile – at minimum – should include:
- Links to your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Google+).
- A profile image (such as your logo).
- A short About Us paragraph
PADI Instructors: the wait is almost over for you as well. We’re capturing store information first and will then open the site to independent members.
For PADI Stores – here is how to input your ScubaEarth profile info. It only takes a few minutes.
1. Login to the PADI Pros Site
2. Click on My Account from the main menu
3. Click on Social Media Settings tab
4. Fill in your information and upload a store logo (140 x 140 pixels)
Consider using your Facebook profile image.
- Blog RSS Feed*
Why is your dive business is better than the rest? Brag a little…
If your business is 100% AWARE – this distinguishes your business from “the other guys” who don’t donate a portion of every cert to protect the underwater world.
Do you have noteworthy customers (such as a local fire department)? Are you one of the top-ranked on Yelp or TripAdvisor? Details like this make a difference!
Check out our tips for creating a great About Us blurb. It was originally written as a guide for a webpage’s about us page, but the ideas are just as relevant for a short-form About Us.
* How to find your blog’s RSS Feed
(what the heck is RSS? – video)
Visit your blog and look for an orange RSS symbol. Click on it to display the feed URL. Copy and paste this URL, it will look something like this: