Two Harbors Dive and Recreation Center is a full-service PADI Dive Resort. We rent snorkel and scuba gear, sit-on-top ocean kayaks, mountain bikes, paddleboards, beach chairs and umbrellas, volleyballs and other beach sports equipment. Our air fill station fills to 3500psi (241bar). We lead kayak tours, including kayak dive or snorkel tours. We also have our own 45’ (13m) catamaran that we use for dive and snorkel excursions around the island as well.
The majority of the PADI courses we teach are Discover Scuba Diving and Open Water. We do not have a pool so all of our confined water work is done in the shallows of our beach. Our classes are primarily 1-3 people and never more than 6.
1. The position runs from May through September, and maybe through the end of October. These dates are flexible.
2. The position requires a willingness to perform a variety of jobs, i.e. work in both the rental and retail areas, divemaster or crew on the boat, teach discover scuba diving as well as all other PADI courses, fill tanks, carry tanks to and from the boat, and general housekeeping (cleaning gear, sweeping, dusting, etc…).
3. Pay rate depends on the job being performed and experience.
4. We will reimburse instructors for their insurance, prorated for their period of employment with us.
5. Good work ethic and ability to be a team player a must.
If interested or have questions please contact Hilary at (310) 510-4272.
Go to visittwoharbors.com for more information about Two Harbors Dive Center.