15 Minute Marketing Idea #3
PADI eLearning welcome email
It’s common knowledge in the dive industry that word-of-mouth is our most powerful marketing tool. Start building a relationship with your eLearners from day one by drafting a welcome email.The next time you receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org alerting you to a new eLearner, send your new customer a welcome email. Everyone appreciates a friendly greeting saying “thanks for doing business with us.”Here’s a sample PADI eLearning welcome email
to get you started.
You could also create a “congratulations” email that will be automatically sent by our eLearning system. Some key points to mention:
- Invite student to visit the store / we look forward to seeing you soon.
- Request a testimonial for use on your website
- Offer an incentive for the student to refer a friend to diving
- Add a link or promotion for Advanced Open Water (now offered online).(right click and “save as” to grab these images)
Once you’ve composed your email, log on to elearning.padi.com
- Click on: User maintenance
- Click on: Student course completion email
- Then choose which course (Open Water or AOW)
Your message will automatically be sent out whenever a student completes eLearning.
This is the third article in a series. Read more 15 Minute Marketing Ideas.